The first cohort of this bootcamp (in French) started on February 1st, 2021 and lasted for six weeks.
The second cohort will be held in English from September 20th, 2021 to October 29th, 2021.
The third cohort will take place online from January 21st, 2022 until March 11th, 2022. The session will be in English.
– Priority is given to people under 30 and women
– People undergoing professional changes, particularly those affected by the Covid-19 crisis
– People who are curious about the world of tech and want to open up to new opportunities
100% online and entirely from home. Learn at your own pace and get the knowledge and skills you need to develop websites.
– Every Friday, you will attend a mandatory live course (from 8:30-12:00 to 14:00-17:30) with a professional trainer
– You can then manage the rest of your time spent on learning computer languages, thanks to practical exercises and the support of our team (around 80 hours of online courses)
– The course ends with a concrete project (website, blog) to be done alone or in a group and to present to the other participants on the last day.
This course will be validated by a certificate upon achievement. You will be required to attend 90% of the live session and participate in the final project in order to obtain the certificate.
We expect the participants to be really motivated,
a personal investment is necessary to complete this intensive programme!
Register by filling in this form.
Selected participants will be contacted shortly before the starting date of the new cohort.
Read the brochure (in French):