The first cohort of this bootcamp (in French) started on February 1st 2021 and lasted for 7 weeks.
The second cohort will be held in English and should be happening around September 2021 (a more specific date will be announced soon).
– Priority is given to people under 30 and women
– People undergoing professional changes, particularly those affected by the Covid-19 crisis
– People who are curious about the world of tech and want to open up to new opportunities
100% online and entirely from home. Learn at your own pace and get the knowledge and skills you need to develop websites.
– Every Monday for seven weeks you will attend a live course with a professional trainer
– You can manage the rest of your time spent on learning computer languages, thanks to practical exercises and the support of our team.
– The course ends with a concrete project (website, blog) to be done alone or in a group.
This course will be validated by a certificate upon achievement. You will be required to attend 90% of the live session and participate in the final project in order to obtain the certiciate.
We expect the participants to be really motivated,
a real personal investment is necessary to complete this intensive programme!
Register by filling in this form.
Selected participants will be contacted shortly before the starting date of the new cohort.
Read the brochure (in French):GET-INTO-TECH-2