On Friday June 9 2017, Wide launched its Startup Leadership Programme
With this programme, WIDE makes a special commitment to future digital & tech entrepreneurs.
10 women will have the chance to be part of the programme and get extra support to turn their business idea into reality. Please see our programme brochure for more info.
This new programme is supported by The Ministry of Economy, BIL, Finimmo & Agile Partner.
The participants will have access to a large pool of advisors and will also benefit from individual and peer support and free services & advice from our partners.
Special thanks to our team of advisors:
- Sylvain Chery, Agile Partner
- Genna Elvin, Tadaweb
- Jean-Paul Hengen, ICT Cluster, Luxinnovation
- Marc Jacobs, Imajine Consulting & Funcoats SA
- Sarah Khabirpour, BIL
- Laurent Kratz, ScoreChain
- Nadia Manzari, CSSF
- Marie-Hélène Massard, AXA
- Dr. Erica Monfardini, LCSB
- Adrien Rollé, Finimmo
- Florence Roux, Christmann
- Pierre-Olivier Rotheval, BIL
- Evan Schwartz, Ripple
- Dr. Virginie Simon, MyScienceWork
- Diane Tea, Business Advisor / mentor
- Denise Voss, ALFI
- Sébastien Wiertz, Paul Wurth InCub
- Nasir Zubairi, LHOFT
Watch Virginie Simon video & testimony
Find us in the press :