- This event has passed.
NFTs: an opportunity for women to rise up
7 December 2021 @ 18 h 30 min - 20 h 30 min
In the past few months, NFTs have been on everyone’s lips. These unique certificates of authenticity allow you to confirm that you own an original version of a digital object, just like with works of art! With the rise of digital works, new solutions are needed.
To learn more, join us on Tuesday 7 December from 18:30 to 20:30 at the Subtile Gallery (21A Av. Gaston Diderich, 1420 Luxembourg).
– Introduction to NFTs and trends in the NFT ecosystem by Nida Khan
– Behind the scenes of NFTS: How to participate in this ecosystem as an artist and as a gallerist?
– Q&A sessions
– Drinks and networking
To provide every participant with the best conditions, this will be a Covid-Check event. The CovidCheck certificate (EU Digital COVID Certificate – EU DCC) is a digital or paper proof that the registered user:
- has been vaccinated against COVID-19
- received a negative COVID-19 test result (PCR test <72h – certified rapid antigen test <48h)
- recovered from COVID-19 (between the 11th and 180th day after the date of the result of the positive PCR test)