Get into Tech 3
January 21 @ 8 h 30 min - March 11 @ 17 h 30 min
The third cohort of our “Get into Tech” bootcamp, will begin on Friday, the 21st of January 2022!
This six weeks training programme is organised in partnership with Inco Academy and with the support of JP Morgan.
You can already register here.
It is an opportunity to enter into the world of technologies and digital and to discover the basics of web development and programming among other useful subjects:
WHO is it for?
– no prerequisite are required but you need to have a good internet connection and know basic computer skills (open a mail, install a software…)
– Priority is given to people under 30 and women but all are welcome
– People undergoing professional changes, particularly those affected by the Covid-19 crisis
– People who are curious about the world of tech and want to open up to new opportunities
100% online and entirely from home. Learn at your own pace and get the knowledge and skills you need to develop websites.
– Every Friday (from 8:30-12:00 to 14:00-17:30), you will attend a mandatory live course with a professional trainer
– You can then, manage the rest of your time spent on learning computer languages, thanks to practical exercises and the support of our team (around 80 hours of online courses)
– The bootcamp ends with a concrete project (website, blog) to be done alone or in a group and to present to the other participants on the last day.
This course will be validated by a certificate upon achievement. You will be required to attend 90% of the live session and to participate in the final project in order to obtain the certificate.
We expect the participants to be really motivated,
a personal investment is necessary to complete this intensive programme!