A personal brand has dozens of components. The way you speak, the topics you talk about, what you tweet and the impact you have in meetings. A personal brand should be a mix of what you want to be – but also what others want to ‘buy’ or employ.Our speaker will share her insights and tips on personal branding:• What three words would colleagues, bosses and clients say about you? Will they help your career, your business?
• The importance of an elevator pitch to explain who you are and what you do.
• The ingredients that make up a brand and the impressions they create.
• Personal branding in social media – do you divide your personal and professional life? Does your LinkedIn profile reflect your brand – and your tweets and blogs?
Vania will show you how to develop your brand to ensure you stand out and become the ‘go to’ person for your particular expertise.
Who should attend?
This talk is for anyone who wants to learn how to shape and use their personal brand strategically to build relationships, win business and promote their professional profile.
What will you learn ?
• Personal brand – what contributes to a brand?
• How to develop a clear identity around a specific angle – demonstrating your leadership in your area of expertise and making the most of your strength
• How do you build this in your profile – keywords and messages for your biographies?
• Using your brand to make an impact in meetings and ‘corridor conversations’ – the elevator pitch
• Your personal brand online – what do you want your profiles to say and achieve?
• What is LinkedIn? Why 100% profiles are so important to help find and be found
• The importance of consistency – in presentations, meetings, social media
Vania Henry is a multilingual marketing and communications executive with 20+ years of international experience in business and marketing management positions.
Vania is passionate about brand and customer service. She firmly believes in the importance of good communications to deliver messages with impact. Her outstanding interpersonal and communication skills have enabled her to build a proven leadership track record in a multicultural environment.
She has been guest speaker and moderator for a number of high profile events in Europe, the US and the UAE, where she spent the last 6 years. She is regularly running one on one coaching and development on social media and personal branding for leaders.
In 2015, she set-up Red Lion Consultants with business partner Pierre Steffen and she’s now advising the CEO of SEQVOIA, a Luxembourg FinTech, on the development of their brand and market positioning. Before that, Vania was a director at PwC in Luxembourg and the Middle East, where she headed different teams in the fields of marketing, internal communications and social media. Prior to that, she has held various positions at DuPont, De Beers, the Philharmonie and the media group saint-paul.
Vania studied economics and finance at ICHEC – Institut Catholique des Hautes Etudes Commerciales in Brussels and holds a post-graduate in textile and fashion management from IfM – Institut Français de la Mode, Paris. She speaks five languages fluently and has a keen interest in supporting female talent.
Participation fee: 15 euros with lunch. Payments can be made via Eventbrite: