On Friday June 9, Wide launched its Startup Leadership Programme
The launch took place at the Maison de L’Europe in Luxembourg with the support of EU Commission Representation in Luxembourg in presence of:
- Yuriko Backes, Head of the EU Commission Representation in Luxembourg
- Marie-Adelaïde Gervis, Co-founder & president of WIDE
- Marina Andrieu, Director of WIDE and programme lead.
- Virginie Simon, Founder & CEO MyScienceWork who send us a video message from Silicon Valley
With this new programme, WIDE makes a special commitment to future digital & tech entrepreneurs.
The goal of this new programme is to:
- Uncover new start-up founders in Luxembourg
- Provide specific support to women founders in the field of tech, ICT and Digital
- Unlock women potential to contribute to innovation, economic growth and job creation
10 women will have the chance to be part of the programme and get extra support to turn their innovative business ideas into reality.
An info session and startup entrepreneurship 101 session will take place on June 24th at TheOffice.lu
This new programme is supported by The Ministry of Economy, BIL, Finimmo & Agile Partner.
WIDE has also announced the upcoming Pitching & Funding conference taking place on September 23rd.
The participants will have access to a large pool of advisors and will also benefit for individual and peer support and free services & advice from our partners.
Special thanks to our team of advisors:
- Sylvain Chery, Agile Partner
- Genna Elvin, Tadaweb
- Jean-Paul Hengen, ICT Cluster, Luxinnovation
- Marc Jacobs, Imajine Consulting & Funcoats SA
- Sarah Khabirpour, BIL
- Laurent Kratz, ScoreChain
- Nadia Manzari, CSSF
- Marie-Hélène Massard, AXA
- Dr. Erica Monfardini, LCSB
- Adrien Rollé, Finimmo
- Florence Roux-Christmann, coach
- Pierre-Olivier Rotheval, BIL
- Evan Schwartz, Ripple
- Dr. Virginie Simon, MyScienceWork
- Diane Tea, Business Advisor / mentor
- Denise Voss, ALFI
- Sébastien Wiertz, Paul Wurth InCub
- Nasir Zubairi, LHoFT
Watch Virginie Simon video & testimony
Press Kit :
Contact presse: Marina ANDRIEU email@example.com +691 771 746
Find us in the Press: